To identify the Client's needs and develop a solution to those needs which provide the optimum value to the Client.
To gain an understanding of a client's needs and provide strategic planning advice, allowing consideration and evaluation of solutions to meet those needs
Whether this is the Client's first project or if the Client regularly develops projects, it is important that the correct strategic decision making process has been followed. It is
only from this stage that the Client can achieve value from the project.
- Client Adviser Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote the Client's interest in the entire process
- Challenge the Client's needs and solutions
- Risk analysis
- Value management
- Develop business case
- Identify appropriate budget and programme
- Appointing project manager and design team consultants
- Project monitoring